Monday, April 27, 2009

Captured 4.0

...my holiday has been extended...LOL... I have well lots of things to share as there were so many many things that happened in my life, my family, and friends for the past two weeks alone. But before I will write about them later, so for the mean time allow me to share again some humble shots of Heil here.


Edge

Escape

Curtail

Track

Bound

... that's it... indulge yourself to these beautiful photos... My personal favorite is the first one... pick your choice...

1 comments:

Jake Barreth Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:28:00 AM  

What's up man! I got your message on my blog and its awesome to connect with another worship leader half way around the world. I love your pictures. If you have any more send them to my email. Jake@lifechurchmiami.org

God Bless,

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP