Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Solitary






...i cannot possibly explain the effects this picture gave me...my first apprehension covered mainly the aesthetic properties of the image...but later i observed that it speaks of something divine...something eternal...immortality in purest sense...
...my camera could actually unlimit the view, i could possibly call this boundless...
...so much of that, this picture has a story...when my editor back then decided to include this in our paper, one writer protested that it is not wise to be putting pictures that are "copyrighted" and was grabbed from the internet...he speculated that my picture was stolen from the internet...so my editor insisted after asking me where i got the picture that the pictures is actually an original shot...
...there is another title i want to give to this picture...maybe....Death...


0 comments:

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP