Thursday, August 14, 2008

My A.E.G.

Aside from a camera, I have another object or gadget that "shoots"... yes, it really does... but it makes shots not by pushing a button but pulling a trigger... I have to confess, yes, I am an airsofter, a.k.a. airsoft operative, a.k.a. airsoft player, whatever you call it.

I never intend to write about my another hobby but lately, I grabbed pictures from a friend and comrade and deemed that it is worth to posted here.... though not so because I am the subject in the picture and of course my A.E.G. MP5...

Disregarding me in the pictures, I found so many things in terms of texture and composition in the images... Aside from that it is in gray scale, other elements are observable... So, before I babble so much nonsensical comments here, I welcome you view these pics:


1 comments:

fAithfuL piNk Monday, November 10, 2008 10:17:00 AM  

Looking at the image alone makes me miss this KUPSIT friend of mine. Might wanna check out my post entitled, "Reminiscing the Past" I've made 'coz I really miss you, KUPSIT and our other friends

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP