Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Experimenting with Glares

Last October 2007, I made a trip to Manila for some journalism seminar. Going home to the place where I stayed, I was amazed of the yellow lights on the streets of Manila and the lights at the UST grounds. Then I decided to get some snapshots with my camera.


This dancing light was captured out of a lamppost along Roxas Blvd... I adjusted the shutter speed to the minimum to create this wonderful effect... The fiery glare created a movement that's abstract and circular...

Another shot of the same lamppost...

The next images were random shots from the edifices of the University of Sto. Tomas... The poor quality of the image maybe a result of the low pixel ratio of the camera used and the atmosphere during the time it was taken...But still, the amber, orange, yellow, and red mixtures in the photos are evident so I posted it anyway...



With these pictures I have proved to myself that having a good camera is never a requisite for you to experiment images. Though, I am still a fan of pro cams. Hope I can get one these year after I bought my dream M733 AEG rifle.

Good luck to me... LOL...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP