Friday, August 29, 2008


Official Unveiling of My Call Sign

...you might know Ludlum, or Crichton, but I have been fused to the novel written by Ken Follet entitled The Needle... this novel is about to be come a classic to mind you...LoL... just two weeks ago I have decided that I call myself in our team as "needle" but it seems that the term would not just simply fit for an airsoft gamer call sign... and besides it sounds quite not too military... so because George Lucas is another idol to me, and I am a die hard Star Wars fan, just tonight I am now adopting the call sign "StormtroopR."... so friends and collegues on the game site, watch out...

...of course I won't be wearing the suit... I don't want to suffer from heat stroke with that...

...please visit Team SARS...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP