Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Mama



I am proud that you are my mama. I know it's hard for you to let me and my sisters go with our own ways but the love and grace of God is always with you. No matter what happen, I will always be your only son. You have made me into a man that God intends me to be. Thanks for everything you gave me. Now, I understand, that what makes a mom like you is a son (child) that is me. I love you so much.

And Happy Mothers' Day too to all the mom around the world and to my two sisters, Ate Wen and Ate Jo... You deserve all the love in the world.

2 comments:

Jules Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:55:00 AM  

happy mother's day! :) thanks for posting :D

Jules Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:57:00 AM  

i'll put your link on my site, too.thanks so much for your comment. my mom is also a bicolana from legaspi albay :) oragon!~:)

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP