Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Refurbished

Last August 2008 was the last time I changed the appearance of my blog. At first it was wrapped with green background and some other similar colors. It looks similar to this. Then one day Nel commented that my blog looks like that of Sec Ing Etc. so I decided to change its colors and it's header photo. I made it brown and named it Extraction Point. Though this blog has gone through several changes, those were nothing so major... I never changed its template and had not added some tools... except for a Cbox and the blogroll... Just last Saturday I made a decision to change the layout and template of my blog... And it came to me that black template is good so I decided to use it... Now, I welcome you the new look of my blog...

I hope this does not make my blog boring to read or too dull to look at... I hope you still pay a visit after these changes...

BTW, Saturday morning, I had a chat with heil and he promised me that he's going to lend me some few other shots that he has. And a few hours later he sent it to me... I will post the pictures later this week... or maybe next week...

My head's so heavy today... My vision's swirling and I get a little dizzy... I don't know what I have eaten yesterday that I get this feeling... I hope I could get well later this day...

Sorry, I have no pictures to post... I get bact to it soon...

PS: How do you find the new look of my blog? Share some comments or leave a message at the CBox... Thanks...

1 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, March 24, 2009 6:56:00 AM  

wow. Great! Great Indeed! hehehe

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP