Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Second Pause

I really am not sure why this happened twice. When I started this blog in October 2006, I had posted only 3 articles and then I got whim of surprise I left the blog barren. Then, it was only last year when I again had the courage to fill up this personal undefiled second world. But the same happened last October 2008. I had the second pause. I don't know but maybe I just got too busy making history and forgot to write it down here... Or I just had a creepy hiatus and brought me to insoluble taciturn.

See. I am not into bragging up my life and my everyday whereabouts and thoughts to people especially if unsolicited. I just wanted this blog to become my proof of existence and a witness to my interests. So maybe the pause was just a reminder that I need to push the play button again...

My gears need a little grease already...

0 comments:

About This Blog

Extraction Point  © Blogger template 'Star Wars' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP